Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homemade

Okay. I admit it. I went too heavy on the Christmas goodies today. I have been better about turning down all sorts of store bought junk of late, but I am finding the homemade stuff really hard to refuse! Even so, considering how much home baked treats I had in front of me today – from several different sources – I actually think I did better than many others would have. But, it’s still something to work on.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 pumpkin pie fruit and grain bar
- 5 homemade miniature fruit and pecan shortbread cookies
- 1 pita pocket with tzatziki
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar salad with croutons
- 1 cup Greek seasoned rice
- 1 lamb souvlaki skewer with tzatziki
- 2 homemade shortbread wedges
- 3 homemade buns with margarine
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry pomegranate yogurt with 1 cup wheat flake granola cereal
- 3 homemade lavender shortbread cookies
- 3 homemade sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles
- 1 piece of homemade lavender fudge

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker