Monday, December 27, 2010

Not Back On The Horse Just Yet

Hmmm… This holiday feasting seems to be taking a little longer to get under control than I originally thought. Again, there was too much in the way of sugary treats. On the somewhat more positive side, there were also more healthy options today; there just weren’t enough of them. I will keep at it though.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 cup carrots, broccoli, and yellow pepper with roasted garlic dip
- 4 homemade sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry pomegranate yogurt with 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 chocolate marshmallow treat
- 1 peppermint cream filled chocolate
- 1 cherry cream filled chocolate
- 1 piece of almond roca
- 1 miniature peanut butter cup
- 1 orange cream filled chocolate
- 1 mug eggnog steamed skim milk
- 1 brown bun with margarine
- 1 cup stuffing
- 3 slices of honey mustard glazed ham with mustard
- 2/3 cup steamed broccoli with margarine
- 1 slice apple pie with 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 small Mandarin oranges
- 1 cheese bagel with cream cheese
- 1 glass juice
- 1 sour cream glazed doughnut

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for being honest about your consumption. I have had the same trouble getting past all the holiday treats. But, I think I'm finally at a point where it almost makes me sick to even look at the junk (almost). :) Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it almost all eaten up (somebody has to!) and then my DH brought home a bunch more junk. I pitched a fit and he pitched the Harry & David chocolates! Sob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm still eating all my favoirte candy my wife put in my stocking, Oh Henry's and etc. Eventually the stuff's gotta run out, hopefully before Jan 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your honesty and candor. I started my blog to be honest and realized once I had "followers" that sometimes it was hard to be as blunt as I wanted. I love that you are who you are. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker