A huge thank you to Laura from Mama’s (Soon To Be) Fit Life! She has bestowed the Beautiful Blogger Award onto me! I received this one quite some time ago so I thought it was time to follow the guidelines that accompany it once more and give you all something new to read rather than simply directing you to an old link. In the case of this accolade I am to write seven tidbits about myself which are not common knowledge and I have the privilege of passing this award onto seven others. So, without further ado:
1. I literally stop and smell the flowers all the time.
2. My hand weights, television, and cat were all acquired when I was a teenager (although the still working TV is now sitting unused in our basement since it was replaced last year).
3. I still play the alphabet game with my apple stems, but now I pull hard during my husband’s initials to make everything is right with the world.
4. I always knock on doors with the ‘shave and a haircut – two bits’ pattern.
5. I have had pink, purple, and green hair (although the latter was supposed to turn out blue).
6. I ate the exact same type of sandwiches through elementary school, high school, and for most of my adult life (a cheese slice with mayonnaise and margarine on white bread)
7. I will trip over myself and bend in all sorts of weird angles to avoid stepping on bugs when I am out walking.
Congratulations to the following beautiful bloggers!
1. Chris from A Deliberate Life
2. Dawne from 365 Days To A New Me!
3. Amy from The Not So Secret Life Of A Not So Super Together Mom
4. Jo from 282.5
5. Joania from Blueprint 2010: The Journey Continues
6. Enz from Downward Trenz
7. Tricia from Endurance Isn’t Only Physical
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with bacon, cheese, and an egg
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup high fiber grain cereal
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with canned ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar and ice cream blend
- 8 inch toasted sub on a white bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise
- 1 mug cherry white chocolate steamed skim milk
- 1 slice of lemon and raspberry loaf with lemon icing
- 15 minute walk