Two and a half weeks ago I ran in a 5K as a finale to the nine week C25K program. On the first of this month, I participated in my first dragon boating regatta. This past Sunday I completed a 10K race and saw the conclusion of a five week training program that I created to get me to a point where I could run the entire course. And Monday was the final session for the Body Strengthening class I have been taking.
I think I know what I want to do next. I'm pretty sure I have a plan that could work to help me reach this potential goal. I am fairly certain that the direction I am leaning in makes sense...
But it is a big, scary, and significant ambition that I am toying with undertaking. Am I ready? Do I have what it takes to commit to something so out of the ordinary? Am I dreaming beyond my capabilities?
Who knew that I would ever consider a half marathon...
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1/2 banana
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 2 cups grapes
- 3/4 cup fat free field berry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple
- 1 heated tuna salad sandwich on a white Kaiser bun with tuna, cheese, zucchini, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 golden delicious apples with cinnamon
- 1 mug coconut steamed soy milk
- 30 minutes of jogging with a 5 minute walking warm up and a 5 minute walking cool down