I am a little stunned by how much people have responded to my photo video post! Thank you all so much for your amazing comments! I feel truly blessed to have so many incredible individuals interested in my journey and I hope that you find something here that is worthwhile and helpful to you as you walk your own paths.
I forgot to mention yesterday that I had a really great non-scale victory. I wore a bikini! For the first time since I was fifteen or sixteen I donned a two-piece in front of friends at a poolside barbecue! And I felt pretty darned confident.
Granted I was not strolling around the patio without my towel wrapped around me very much, but I didn’t feel awkward or out of place. I wasn’t too worried about others judging my body or that I had flabby bits hanging out. I can’t say that I did not think about it at all, but it really was only a minor consideration. I am so happy that I was able to do that! It was a huge step for me and one that I doubt I will soon forget!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 slice whole wheat toast with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 tiny taste of homemade plum jam
- 1 mug tea with milk
- 2 homemade oat cakes
- 2 miniature glazed doughnuts
- 1 1/2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 small glass lemonade
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cups cherries
- 7 hazelnut chocolates
- 3/4 cup fat free raspberry vanilla yogurt with 1 cup honey nut granola cereal
- 2 1/2 cups pasta with meat sauce and grated cheese
- 6 tiny samples of ice cream
- 1 scoop pineapple sorbet and 1 scoop coconut cream pie ice cream on a waffle ice cream cone
- 30 minute walk