Half of what I ate today was junk. Argh! I keep telling myself that it’s good to keep on recording everything accurately, but sometimes it is just so hard to come on here and admit to messing up over and over.
I keep on feeling like I am doing better and then I have a day where I just toss everything out the window. I am frustrated – more with myself than anything else.
The worst part about my slide today is that my body really showed me what the consequences of eating like this are. Since I was a teenager I have dealt with very minor heart palpitations, but the problems associated with them all but disappeared as I lost the weight over this past year. Today I felt the very slightest resurgence of this issue.
I am fine and there really is nothing to worry about. But the mild shortness of breath and quickened heartbeat are something I really would rather not have to live with. It’s apparently mostly within my power to control this, so why have I been allowing myself to get away with so much lately?
I really have to get a handle on my actions. I will not go back.
Okay. Once more with feeling: I will NOT go back!
That’s not quite good enough…
I WILL NOT GO BACK!!!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 slices of whole grain toast with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 breaded fish burger on a hamburger bun with 1/2 a processed cheese slice, lettuce, and mayonnaise
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 carrot muffin with cream cheese icing
- 2 pecan macaroons
- 1 lemon cupcake with icing and topped with a sugar candy
- 1 coconut cupcake with icing and topped with a sugar candy
- 1 mug caramel cinnamon dolce steamed skim milk
- 1 slice cheesy garlic bread
- 1 bite chocolate cream puff with whipped cream
- 25 minute walk