Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wham, Bam, Thank You...

I am kicking myself right now because I wanted to do a more in depth post this evening, but I have left myself with no such opportunity as it is far, far too late. I will say though that I am very lucky to have so many incredible people who take the time to comment on here. Thank you to everyone for all that you said! I feel a bit better about where I am at right now and you really helped me (as always) gain some perspective on some of the trickier aspects of this journey!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 2 sandwiches on Portuguese buns with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 20 whole wheat crackers with cream cheese and red pepper jelly
- 3/4 cup fat free raspberry yogurt with 1 cup wheat flake cereal
- 2 slices Hawaiian pizza with calorie wise three cheese ranch dip
- 1 1/2 cups homemade fruit sorbet with chocolate chips

EXERCISE:
- 1 hour of rowing a dragon boat

3 comments:

  1. This food list sounds delicious! The sandwich with ham, cranberries, cheese and spinach... oh yeah. Yummm...

    Your progress pictures are amazing, and completely inspiring. I may do the same for my blog, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me with the dragon boat thing. I need to get myself to the river and do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I don't mind at all! :)

    It's wonderful, Joy; I totally recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker