Saturday, August 7, 2010

So Much To Do; So Little Time

I just returned from a surprise birthday party for one of my best friends (the one who just got married, actually) and I was out running around all day arranging stuff for it. I have a dragon boating regatta that I have to get up for first thing tomorrow morning and then a barbecue which I am to attend in the evening. How did I get so busy again!?! Hopefully all this running around is burning a few calories…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 homemade lavender shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup lightly seasoned peanuts
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 shortbread cookie with pink icing
- 1 coconut cookie with chocolate icing
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1/2 baked potato with margarine and sour cream
- 1 roasted chicken drumstick
- 1 cup maple nut wheat flake cereal
- 3 glasses white grape juice
- 10 large garden crackers with cheese
- 1 cup pineapple
- 10 tortilla chips with 6 layer dip
- 1 large chocolate covered peanut butter ball
- 1 slice vanilla cream fruit topped cake
- 1 slice strawberry cream cake

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

2 comments:

  1. I love pineapple...I just do. Hey holdone...your whole food day looks tasty.
    hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too tasty! Too sweet! I know!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker