I just sat down to write my post and I even got out a little more than a paragraph before I realized that I was just writing for the sake of writing. I have to admit that it was boring and relatively pointless. I don’t think I have much to say tonight.
I dragged myself to the computer because I could sense that I was about to hit a wall and be done for the evening, but I don’t think I quite beat the feeling in time. I suppose this will have to be one of those nights where the need for sleep supersedes the desire to be insightful in my online journal.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups fat free peach yogurt with 2 cups honey nut Cheerios
- 2 wraps on soft tortilla shells with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 Spartan apple
- 2 cups blended pineapple, coconut, banana, and vanilla smoothie with immune booster
- 1 wrap on a tortilla shell with steak, red pepper, green pepper, and basil sauce
- 8 whole wheat crackers with homemade red pepper jelly
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1 ounce of cheese
- 1 hour and 40 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (1 hour long and 40 minutes long)