Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Too Tired

I just sat down to write my post and I even got out a little more than a paragraph before I realized that I was just writing for the sake of writing. I have to admit that it was boring and relatively pointless. I don’t think I have much to say tonight.

I dragged myself to the computer because I could sense that I was about to hit a wall and be done for the evening, but I don’t think I quite beat the feeling in time. I suppose this will have to be one of those nights where the need for sleep supersedes the desire to be insightful in my online journal.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups fat free peach yogurt with 2 cups honey nut Cheerios
- 2 wraps on soft tortilla shells with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 Spartan apple
- 2 cups blended pineapple, coconut, banana, and vanilla smoothie with immune booster
- 1 wrap on a tortilla shell with steak, red pepper, green pepper, and basil sauce
- 8 whole wheat crackers with homemade red pepper jelly
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1 ounce of cheese

EXERCISE:
- 1 hour and 40 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (1 hour long and 40 minutes long)

5 comments:

  1. Insightful is all over this post. You conveyed the importance of eating well & exercising, we can tell you had a good day.

    Those wraps sounds very appealing. Good job getting in the walking and keeping the body moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel rested this morning. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say when you are not feeling up to writing- send your readers to your present(tation): I have watched it several times now and I know many others have too. There is enough inspiration and insightfulness in that slide dhow yo last for many, many posts. You rock! TTFN, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had the same feelings before! Sometimes I just want to have the right words to say but it's not there. I'd love to see the slideshow they are talking about. I've not seen it.

    Katie
    www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent thoughts - thank you all!

    Katie, click on the 'A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words' link on the top right side of my page or go to my August 12th entry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker