I just ate half a bag of cookies in one sitting.
My husband and I decided to buy ourselves a treat at the end of a very long and tiring day. We went home and played a couple of board games to unwind with the cookies in front of us on the table and the intention to just have a few each. And before we knew it the bag was empty! Although it was busy, my day was good. I am feeling a little anxious over a couple of things, but no emotions that are outside of my comfort zone are looming. Things are pretty good in my life right now.
I’m not sure where this came from. And I don’t know whether to feel sicker from the tummy ache I have given to myself or the fact that I inhaled that many cookies without thinking about it. I guess I will just chalk it up to an unusual happening, but also keep better tabs on myself. I can’t go back to those habits. I won’t.
It was wisely suggested to me to post my video on my sidebar, but I couldn't find a widget to do so. Instead I have posted a link that, once clicked, will bring up my entire anniversary post. Hopefully that works for everyone who is looking for it.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1 mug coconut steamed soy milk
- 1 piece of an apple caramel square
- 1 sandwich on sesame white bread with deli ham, a processed cheese slice, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 sandwich on a Kaiser bun with deli turkey, cheese, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 large golden delicious apple with light peanut butter
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 cup breaded almond chicken with homemade plum sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken chow mien with homemade plum sauce
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk
- 14 glazed cinnamon cookies
- 20 minute walk