Monday, August 30, 2010

Scheduling Conflict

The next few days are going to be full of a lot of alterations to my normal schedule, so please bear with me while I acclimate to these changes. I thought I would be able to get on here and do a decent post following my rather abrupt announcement of a day off yesterday, but that is obviously not going to be the case (suffice to say I had a lovely day with my husband and it was a long overdue break – and a preemptive strike against the adjustments I knew were coming – from everything). Perhaps the next few days will be a good time to catch up on some simple blog housekeeping stuff I have been procrastinating on…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 pear
- 1 banana
- 1 cup carrots with ranch dip
- 1/2 sandwich on whole grain bread with deli ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and mustard
- 1/2 wrap on an herb-flavoured tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber mayonnaise, and mustard
- 1 large golden delicious apple
- 2 pieces chocolate cake with chocolate icing
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 toasted English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 large mug decaffeinated tea

EXERCISE:
- 45 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (30 minutes long and 15 minutes long)

3 comments:

  1. I hope things calm down soon for you and you can get back to a normal schedule. Good luck on your weight loss and don't forget to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too shall pass! Good luck and I agree with Christina. Make time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker