Friday, August 13, 2010

Out For The Count

I can not believe how tired I am… We got back from a birthday dinner about a half an hour ago and I face planted onto the bed. I had to peel myself back up a few minutes ago to come online and post my lists just now. I think I must have gotten too much sun today, because I do not feel very well at this moment. I wish this wasn’t so anti-climactic after my big photo post from yesterday, but I am just feeling icky…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk
- 2 1/2 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey nut granola cereal
- 2 Rice Krispie treats
- 1 cup cookie ice cream blend
- 10 sweet potato fries with spicy mayonnaise dipping sauce
- 2 slices garlic toast
- 3 cups seafood linguine with scallops and prawns
- 1 chocolate brownie dessert with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and peanuts
- 2 bites chocolate peanut butter pie
- 8 cheese flavoured crackers with soft peppercorn cheese
- 1 piece lemon pudding cake with drizzled icing

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better after a good night's sleep. You are an amazing young woman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you don't feel well.

    Loved, loved, loved the big reveal from Thursday's post! Awesome job on the presentation and you look SO happy in the photos. It inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I do feel better - apparently I REALLY needed my sleep because I was out cold for eleven hours!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker