I have a lot on the agenda for tomorrow and it starts quite early! It’s going to be a full day!
I have been sort of craving exercise lately, contrary to what I have been actually doing. I would love to get up early in the morning and go for a jog before the unbearable heat we have been experiencing sets in, but I am afraid that I am going to get limited sleep tonight as it is. I’m sure I said things where going to slow down for me in August. Whatever happened to that plan? Shouldn’t I be on a golf course enjoying the best of both worlds – exercise and relaxation – right about now?
And for those of you who may be wondering why I keep throwing up links to my video post, it’s because I have been getting a lot of new traffic from many wonderful visitors whom I believe are being directed here from a variety of sources (thank you Tammy, Sean, Kimberley, Keelie, I Said So…, Chrystal, and anyone else I may have missed). I just want to make sure that these new people can find what they are looking for! And to anyone who does fall into that category: Welcome!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 2 garden yellow plums
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 1/2 pieces lemon pudding cake with drizzled icing
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry and raspberry vanilla yogurt with 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup pan-fried Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup hash browns
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli with margarine
- 1 peanut butter chocolate fiber bar
- 1 hour of rowing a dragon boat