Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time To Breathe

I hope my scheduled posts kept everyone entertained while I was away! I feel like the quality of entries has taken a nosedive since I got back yesterday, because I know that this will be just another brief check-in post like last night’s.

Today I did… nothing. Blissfully, wonderfully, yet strangely unsettling and uncharacteristically, unaccomplished was how I would describe my actions. I worked on nothing. I achieved nothing. I finished nothing. And it felt really great.

I think that tomorrow will likely yield more of the same results. (Though, I will try to make up for my lackadaisical continuation of the poor eating and exercise habits which predominated my weekend away.) I have earned this. It has been six months straight of barely a moment to breathe and I am overjoyed that I finally have time to… well, just time.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 2 slices whole wheat bread with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 3 cups candy covered popcorn
- 2 no fat berry freezies
- 1 bowl cocoa Rice Krispies with milk
- 3 no fat strawberry freezies
- 12 whole wheat crackers with cheese
- 1 large glass of banana colada drink
- 12 peanut butter cookies
- 5 pieces of a dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 6 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 2 sweet and sour chicken balls
- 1 ice cream sandwich
- 2 cups of mint chocolate bar ice cream blend

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

2 comments:

  1. Days where you don't "have" to do anything are the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but my energy has just plummetted, I have to say!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker