I was grumpy today which is relatively unusual. Even if I have stressors in my life, I don’t normally let them interfere with how I interact with the world. I certainly don’t think that I was unpleasant to be around, but I didn’t feel right either.
I suspect that it was because of the disappointment I felt yesterday; I believe it has left me with some hurt feelings for which I really have no recourse. I think there’s some anxiety mixed in there too. Regardless, I was definitely irritable today.
The food intake was not great although it wasn’t a complete nosedive either. The official exercise was nearly non-existent, but I did get in more movement and activity throughout my day than I normally do. I guess I sort of feel like I am in limbo.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 3 homemade chocolate dipped marshmallow treats
- 2 wraps on soft tortilla shells with deli ham, cheese, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup whole grain Cheerios cereal
- 1 wrap on soft tortilla shell with deli turkey and baba ganoush
- 1/2 wrap on soft tomato tortilla shell with baba ganoush
- 1 breaded fish burger on a hamburger bun with cheese, lettuce, and tartar sauce
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 2 pieces garlic bread on white bread
- 10 squats