Thursday, November 25, 2010

Strategizing

I grazed all day today and topped it off with a heavy dinner. That’s not exactly a great tactic for weight loss. I especially need to reign in my treats. But, right now, my biggest plan is just to go to bed and try to get a few hours of sleep before my Friday begins.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 3 butter popcorn rice cakes
- 1 banana
- 2 toasted English muffins with bacon, egg, cheese slices, and margarine
- 1 milk chocolate
- 1 key lime chocolate
- 1 carrot cake chocolate
- 1 eggnog chocolate
- 1 chocolate peanut butter cup
- 12 rice crackers with cream cheese
- 1 heated banana muffin with margarine
- 1 mug eggnog steamed skim milk
- 1 large apple fritter
- 1 cup French fries with vinegar, salt, and tartar sauce
- 2 piece battered fish with tartar sauce
- 1/4 cup coleslaw
- 1 butter cookie
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce
- 1 mug tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

3 comments:

  1. Now that the holiday is over, lets get moving!! Lets help each other get moving and to keep control of what we eat. Its ok to eat somethign sweet but lets use it as a treat and only if we earn it. What do you want to be your goal for earning a treat. For me if I work out for at least 30 min than I can have a small treat of less than 200 cals. This way I dont feel deprived and I get in my exercise. I need to do this and maybe together we can help each other reach our goals and stay on track.
    Im here for you. So lets keep moving forward!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also responding to your "truths" post, which was great and honest. Thank you for staying here and being a human being along with the rest of us. I'm struggling myself and it helps so much to know I'm not alone. Just hanging in any way possible and staying committed to the tracking and reporting is huge. You are really helping a lot of people right now to know that just because we hit a rough patch doesn't mean we're throwing in the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 glasses of water! is amazing. you are my water hero today.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker