Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two Birds

I had a better day (again with the up and down trend). I got a lot of Christmas shopping done which I am very happy about. I have slowly been chipping away at my list and I have the majority of it done now, although I will probably go out for a few more items tomorrow. One thing I am really pleased with is that it’s been great for getting in exercise while still running errands!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 3 glasses of water
- 3/4 cup low fat cherry yogurt with 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 mixed berries and almond granola bar
- 1/2 cup jalapeño potato chips
- 1 large glass root beer
- 12 inch sub on a white bun with deli ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise
- 2 large piña colada slushy drinks
- 1 piece dark chocolate
- 2 cups macaroni and cheese with pepper
- 3 slices roast beef
- 1/2 cup meatballs in mushroom sauce

EXERCISE:
- 4 hours of walking around while shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker