Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nothing Exciting

I don’t really feel like I have much to say tonight. I think it was a decent day; it was pretty similar to yesterday with a mostly reasonable food list (perhaps with one glaring exception), moderate movement throughout my day, but no real exercise to speak of. I did manage to knock a few things off my ‘to do’ list which was nice. Other than that the last twenty-four hours have been pretty uneventful.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 2 toasted whole wheat English muffins with cheese and salami
- 2 heated carrot muffins with margarine
- 7 large crackers with 1 light Laughing Cow cheese wedge and hot pepper jelly
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup wheat and oat flake granola cereal
- 2 slices roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups cheesy potatoes
- 1/4 cup corn with margarine
- 2 cups peanut butter and toffee chocolate bar ice cream blend

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

1 comment:

  1. There is a difference between eating low calorie and eating healthy. Yes, it looks like you've scaled back the amount of food and that's wonderful ~ but you are still sorely lacking in nutrition. You NEED to add more fruits and veggies.
    Have you tried a green smoothie? They are fabulous and take care of most of your fruits and veggies for the day. I do water, banana, spinach and frozen mixed fruit. DELISH!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker