I had a bit of a headache for part of the evening. I am thinking that it is because I hadn’t had much water until later on, but even a sore noggin did not spoil my good mood. I am so, SO excited and honoured to be one of the people who will carry the Paralympic torch and I can’t wait for the next four weeks to pass so that I can make Canada proud!
I spent a good deal of this evening walking around the mall, taking my time, shopping for the rest of my reward / just for me outfit. I still haven’t been able to locate any bottoms that I am happy with, but I will head back out tomorrow if I have time and try to find something suitable. More walking will undoubtedly ensue when I am able to continue searching for this last key item to my ensemble.
Unfortunately, I did munch on a few shopping centre treats. I didn’t have anything too bad – and, honestly, I was out purposely enjoying time with myself so I can’t even claim to care very much about whether it was right or wrong – so I am okay with the few indulgences that happened today. I’m pretty sure they will combine with all the walking I did to result in a wash on the scale!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 3 small Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup peach fruit cups
- 2 egg wrap on a soft tortilla shell with cheese, red pepper, onion, and pepper
- 6 large pieces of a dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 almond and apricot nutrition bar
- 1 mug coconut steamed skim milk
- 1/2 ice wine dark chocolate
- 1/2 orange chocolate
- 30 minutes of the C25K program (Day 2 of Week 2)
- 35 minute walk
- 4 hours of walking around while shopping