I can barely keep my eyes open. It was a long day; we got up earlier than normal and will be diving into bed momentarily as an early night is very much in order. Both my husband and I are so tired that we just sat in the same room for the last hour or so – him in front of the television and I before the computer screen – and we barely said a word to each other. We are generally always chatting with one another about something, even when involved in separate activities, so for us to be voluntarily incommunicado while in the same room means there is a definite need for slumber.
And… I just realized I am blathering on about nothing in particular which is another really excellent sign that I must go to sleep now. Sigh… Why do I always forget that proper rest is an important part of a healthy lifestyle?
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli turkey breast, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 5 cups salad with deli ham, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, and honey mustard dressing
- 3 miniature Mandarin oranges
- 1 bite of a sesame seed, cashew, and honey snap
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1 cup scalloped potatoes
- 1 white dinner bun with butter
- 1 cup of mustard and brown sugar glazed ham
- 1 piece pumpkin pie
- 25 minutes on the Wii Fit