I think I spent more time in the kitchen today than I do in a typical week. I made a variation on my Delish Squished Fish Disks, two batches of Macaroni And Cheese Soup, and a couple loaves of low fat, low calorie Zucchini Bread. Move over Martha Stewart!
The tuna cakes were just for regular eats today for my hubby and me, but I made the soup and the larger bread for a family that needs it right now. I good friend of mine brought their situation to my attention and I have a hard time denying anybody help when it is within my means. We will enjoy the smaller of the two loaves tomorrow as it is too late to be eating something so close to bedtime. It just came out of the oven though and the amazing smell has got me drooling all over this keyboard!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 large banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 2 cups strawberry caprese salad with basil, part skim mozzarella cheese, and a balsamic vinegar, olive oil, seasoning, and pepper dressing
- 5 cups low fat popcorn
- 2 homemade tuna cakes
- 1 pear
- 3 spoonfuls of homemade macaroni and cheese soup
- 50 minutes walk
- 8 push ups
- 30 seconds for each leg of a static lunge with bicep curls with 2 lbs for each arm
- 30 seconds of crouched shadow boxing with dumbbells with 2 lbs for each arm