Argh! I am still feeling icky! I wouldn’t yet say that I am sick (but that’s probably just because I’m stubborn and I prefer the fantasy world when it comes to admitting to an illness), but I am not exactly feeling well.
Several hours ago I got home from a long walk – I figure if I am going to succumb to some cold or flu at least I can get in the workouts while I am still doing alright – and an hour later I changed into my nice fluffy robe with the intention of living in it for the rest of the evening. A bath was in order though, of course, to try and relieve some of my aches and then it was right back into the ultra soft garment to bring myself some comfort.
My fabulous husband gave me a nice massage to try and further soothe the dull pains that I am experiencing. That’s one of the worst parts of coming down with something for me: I hate how achy I get. I also tried relaxing with a hot mug of NeoCitron; you have to love that stuff even if it is just to appreciate the lemony warmth and the memories of having it as a kid.
Now I am turning in extra early to try and get a good night’s sleep. I hope I feel better in the morning!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 2 homemade dark chocolate cranberry walnut clusters
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with margarine, bacon, and an egg
- 1 strawberry flavoured bran bar
- 1 small mug coconut steamed skim milk
- 1 banana
- 3 cups spinach salad with croutons, dried cranberries, yellow pepper, mushroom, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 mug of NeoCitron
- 35 minute step workout video
- 1 hour and 35 minute walk