I got a new badge for my blog yesterday, but given my rather somber tone I wanted to write about it in a separate journal entry so I saved mentioning it until today. Much appreciation goes out to the fabulous Dawne for bestowing the Sunshine Award unto me! She knows just how much I love these great little nods of recognition and how touched I always am when someone deems me worthy of such accolades. Thank you so much, Dawne!
In accepting this award, the guidelines are as follows:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let the nominees know they have won this award.
5. Link to the person you received this award from.
All easy stuff and I love that I get to pass it onto other people! These blogs – and so many more – definitely bring sunshine into my life!
1. Amy at The Not So Secret Life Of A Not So Super Together Mom
2. Carla at MizFitOnline.com
3. Chris at A Deliberate Life
4. Diane at Fit To The Finish
5. Jack at Jack Sh*t, Getting’ Fit
6. Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink
7. Joania at Blueprint 2010: The Journey Continues…
8. K. at Fitcetera
9. Kari at Fat [Free] Me
10. L. at 100in12
11. S. at Ethereal Endeavor
12. Tammy at From Fat To Fab
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 mug toffee nut steamed skim milk
- 2 1/2 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, red pepper, Mandarin orange segments, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 3/4 cup granola cereal
- 2/3 cup dried pineapple, papaya, and mango
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 3 egg white wrap on a soft tortilla shell with grated cheese, red pepper, frozen spinach, and pepper
- 5 whole wheat crackers
- 50 minute walk