- Regarding the outfit that is photographed in my last post, I forgot to mention that the jeans are 11/12’s! I can’t believe I am down yet another size!!!
- Also, in reference to that outfit, I was able to purchase both the jacket and the pants from a store that I have not been able to shop in since I was a teenager. This particular shop has always been ‘the’ place that I wanted to be able to walk into again one day and eventually be able to fit into the clothes, and I am thrilled to say that I finally can and did!
- My behind really hurts now if I sit for any length of time in a hard chair… most of my cushioning is gone!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 homemade mini pizza on a whole wheat pita wrap with pizza sauce, deli turkey beer sausage, grated part skim cheese, and canned black olives
- 5 cups salad with deli ham, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, green pepper, onion, and honey mustard dressing
- 12 candy hearts
- 1 mug coconut steamed skim milk
- 1 banana nut bread energy bar
- 25 minutes of the C25K program (Day 1 of Week 3)