Up and down and all around! That’s where the fun that are my emotions took me today. I’m still feeling pretty pissy about things right now, although I am trying to focus a bit more on the positive – it’s just hard sometimes when I get in my head like I have today.
I am going to take tomorrow morning off from posting just because I have an early start and don’t yet know how the rest of the day is going to shape up. I suspect it will be another full afternoon and evening, but I am determined to stay on track. Regardless, I will be back to report – hopefully with a slightly sunnier disposition – in twenty-four hours or so.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1/2 cup pear fruit cup
- 1/2 cup peach fruit cup
- 2 egg wrap on a soft tortilla shell with grated cheese, grated zucchini, onion, and pepper
- 3 cups mixed greens salad with grated cheese, shrimp, croutons, onion, red and yellow pepper, tomato, broccoli, mushroom, and fat free Italian dressing
- 1 mug of coconut steamed skim milk
- 6 inch sub on whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, black olives, onion, light mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 3 bites of a white chocolate macadamia cookie
- 1 cup of canned Mandarin oranges
- 5 hours and 30 minutes of walking around while shopping
- 2 sets of 30 seconds of crouched shadow boxing with dumbbells with 2.5 lbs for each arm