Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two Days Down…

Okay, this is going pretty well… I am feeling a little gun shy because of how quickly any progress seems to be crumbling lately, but this is the second day in a row where I feel like my eating was much more controlled and healthy. Considering that today was a very, very emotional day for me I am actually counting this as a rather large success!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 glass pineapple coconut juice
- 12 inch sub on a white bun with steak, cheese, onion, mushrooms, barbecue sauce, and zesty sauce
- 1 glass lemonade

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

7 comments:

  1. Yay, look at you! You can do this one day at a time. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! YOu're really making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job, looks like you ditched the crap. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cheessteak sandwich is making me hungry, and I just ate!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker