We are leaving first thing in the morning to go to our friends’ weekend getaway wedding. I am so excited! I can’t wait to see two people whom I am so close to (I was actually the one who introduced them) commit to spending the rest of their lives with one another. I am honoured that I was asked to be a bridesmaid and I know that my husband is thrilled that he gets to be an usher too. It’s going to be so great!
Of course, this means that I am taking a break from being online every day. But have no fear! I have written several entries and scheduled them to post daily in my absence. Hopefully there are no issues with this while I am away, but if there are at least everyone knows I am not off binging like a madwoman in a corner due to a mental breakdown. Although, I must admit, I know for a fact that rehearsal dinner pizza and wedding cake are sure to be a factor this weekend!
At any rate, my normal food and exercise lists will have to wait to be posted until I return, though I am still planning on trying to keep track of everything as per normal. Likewise, I don’t think that I will be able to do the usual weigh-in on Saturday morning. I do, however, believe that I will probably have access to a scale where we are staying Thursday night, so I will try to get that measurement a day early on Friday morning and record it on here when I get back.
I hope everyone has a lovely end of July! I will be back in a few days!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 large golden delicious apple
- 2 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, mushrooms, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 2 no fat berry freezies
- 1 piece of multi-grain toast with light peanut butter
- 1 cheeseburger on a whole wheat bun with tomato, sautéed onion, mayonnaise, relish, and mustard
- 1 cup potato salad
- 1/2 cup carrot sticks with homemade dill dip
- 5 minutes of arm exercises with 2.5 lb. weights for each arm