Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Detailed Description

I’m so glad I have a good memory when it comes to these types of details. I was out all day long without any way to write down what I was consuming and there were a lot of different things to sample too. I’m pretty confident that I remembered everything though. After nearly a year of recording every bite that has gone into my mouth, I guess I’ve developed a good mind for such fine points.

It has been a really long day though – but, one filled with a lot of fun – so I think that crawling into bed is what is in order now. Plus, tomorrow is far too close for comfort considering all that needs to be done. So… to sleep!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3/4 cup fat free blueberry-pomegranate yogurt with 1 cup Multigrains cereal
- 1 glass sangria
- 2 cups sourdough bread with spinach dip
- 10 poppy seed crackers
- 3 glasses white wine
- 1 sandwich on a whole wheat Kaiser bun with ham, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, and mayonnaise
- 10 sea salt and malt vinegar chips
- 1 cup strawberries dipped in melted Toblerone bar
- 10 marshmallows dipped in melted Toblerone bar
- 1 cup pineapple dipped in melted Toblerone bar
- 2 glasses pomegranate mojitos
- 2 small pieces of flat bread basil, shrimp, and cheese pizza with spicy sauce
- 1 cup yam fries with lemon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup calamari with seafood sauce
- 1/3 of a glass of a blueberry coconut cocktail
- 1 sip of a berry cocktail
- 5 bites of banana pudding cake
- 4 bites of peach strawberry ice cream
- 4 bites of basil vanilla ice cream
- 5 blueberries

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker