I really felt like I was on my way back up for a short while there – like I was finally making my way back into my groove and leaving behind the bad habits that had started sneaking their way into my routine. I thought I was doing pretty well.
Now I am just not sure. I definitely don’t think that I am doing as poorly as I was, but it is evident that I am still struggling. I am feeling run down, my hand hurts, and I am lacking the concern for my own well-being that helped get me to this point. Comfort can be a dangerous enemy.
Sometimes I think about just giving myself a break and calling this maintenance, but I know that I would only be caving in. I don’t really care about the number, but the truth is that I am not delivering on all that I am capable of achieving. I can do more than I have been. I just somehow need to rediscover the time, the commitment, and the drive.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 2 toasted whole wheat English muffins with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 12 whole grain crackers with 1 light Laughing Cow wedge
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, lettuce, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Vector cereal
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1/2 cup corn with margarine
- 1 1/2 cups pasta with Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup herb pork chops with mushrooms
- 2 cups cherries
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 10 squats