Here's something that I wasn't expecting: I can wear underwire bras again!
For years, I have opted for the comfort I found in sports bras because the underwire ones always dug into me and left me with red half-moon, friction-like marks under my chest. Lovely imagery, I apologize, but knowing such details makes it easy to see why I would choose to resort to the less attractive, but infinitely more appealing and pain-free brassieres. I would generally only utilize their stiffer counterparts when I needed smaller straps or a specific fit to enhance whatever shirt I might have been wearing. And I used to dread putting them on because I knew how much it would end up hurting me after only a short time.
But now, suddenly, I find that I can make use of the better supporting undergarments! There is no chafing! I can wear them all the time now and suffer no repercussions! Apparently the shrinking bust line that goes hand in hand with losing weight has a silver lining. My husband may slightly disagree, but now I can make it up to him by putting away the tired old sports bras and modelling pretty, stylish ones instead!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup rice and wheat flake granola cereal
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 chocolate delite fiber bar
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 3 pieces sourdough garlic bread
- 3 hot dogs with mustard
- 3/4 cup fat free apple and cranberry yogurt with 1 cup rice and wheat flake granola cereal
- 30 stomach crunches