Today was so much mentally better than yesterday. My emotions have been all over the place lately, but I really needed the stress release that this evening brought. The morning and afternoon were very up and down, just as the past couple of weeks have been, but tonight I actually had a really great time and feel so much healthier and more relaxed for it. I got to spend time with one of my best friends who I haven’t been able to connect with for well over a month and we have even made plans to see one another again next week. It’s amazing how uplifting just being around the people you care about can be!
I really do feel great! I am very, very tired as is my typical condition of late, but I feel extremely positive and somehow energized despite my fluttering eyelids.
I think I have made a decision about where I am going on this journey, but I am going to wait until I am more awake to commit to it fully. Tomorrow morning, after a good night’s sleep, I will ponder the last few details before I finalize it in my own mind.
Wow! It is really good to feel such an improvement in my mood!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 2 plums
- 1 banana
- 12 inch toasted sub on a Parmesan oregano bun with deli ham, deli turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, light mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, and pepper
- 12 whole wheat crackers with 1 light Laughing Cow wedge
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 2 golden delicious apples with cinnamon
- 1 cup multi-grain Cheerios cereal
- 2 1/4 cups reduced sugar apple cinnamon instant oatmeal with milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate pieces
- 1 mug caramel cinnamon dolce steamed skim milk
- 1 large glass white fig wine
- 10 squats