I have been nominated for a new award! A big thanks to I Said So… from For Real, This Time! for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! I love these great badges and always find that they encourage and highlight the supportive foundation upon which this weight loss, health, and fitness community has been built.
As with all such accolades, this one has its own set of guidelines to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
Hmmm… seven things about myself - which, I am sure, should be new and unknown information to my readers. Let’s try these eatery eccentricities, shall we…
1. I mix my peanut butter and jam in a bowl before spreading it on toast as I think it tastes better than when they are spread separately.
2. I peel Mandarin oranges in one long spiraling strip.
3. I eat things in a symmetrical manner and always save a bite of what I like the most for the end.
4. I take my tea exactly as my grandmother taught me to when I was a child.
5. I tasted a fig for the first time in my life yesterday; I thought I had tried them before but I think I was somehow mixing them up with kiwis.
6. I secretly still love fake, processed cheese more than the real stuff.
7. I have always and will always choose white sauce and wine over red, but red meat over white.
Now, as for who I shall pass this fun badge onto, I must admit that because of my hectic schedule I have been more than a little lax about discovering different websites lately. So, as a compromise to following the rules while still trying to promote new blogs, I have taken a look at my followers list and am posting the names of those who have joined most recently and for whom I could find links to their blogs. I think there is a good chance that many of these people are just starting out on this journey themselves, and even if they have been at it a while I figure that everyone can get a kick out of being presented with a pretty award!
1. Glenys from Sacrificial Homekeeper
2. Liana from The Greatest Challenge
3. Losing 100 Pounds from Losing 100 Pounds
4. Bunpoh from The Angry Inch
5. Deb from Deb Will Be Free!
6. Dee from Kajun Gumbo
7. Dee from Losing It Again For Good
8. Ana from Vegan Ana
9. Heather from Tightening The Corset… Again
10. Deb from Green Thoughts
11. lv2scpbk from Everyday Life’s Issues
12. Anna from Lily Hue
13. Lily from Lily Fluffbottom
14. Anna from Operation Size 8
15. Sarah from Fat Little Legs
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 1/4 cups corn bran square cereal
- 2 slices toast with white bread containing whole grains, light peanut butter, and light strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate chips
- 1 heated bran muffin with margarine
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 large glass root beer
- 12 inch toasted sub on an Italian herb and cheese bun with deli ham, deli turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, light mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, and pepper
- 1 white chocolate chip macadamia cookie
- 2 cups peanut butter cup and chocolate candy bar ice cream blend
- 1 hour and 5 minutes of rowing a dragon boat