I just want to let everyone know that my email has been compromised. A message was sent out to (I think) all of the people in my contact list which – thankfully – was not many. I am not happy about this and I apologize to anyone who may have received it! Apparently it was just a link to a website, but I have no idea what is on that page and it was NOT me who sent it, so if you got such a message from ‘me’ please just delete it.
I looked into what Hotmail suggests in these circumstances and they say to change one’s password and security question. I have now done this and am hopeful that it will resolve the matter. However, if anyone gets any odd messages from my account, please let me know right away. The last thing I want is for any of you to be getting spammed from someone working under the guise of it coming from me!
We now return you to regularly scheduled programming…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 1 nectarine
- 1 1/2 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 cup corn with margarine
- 1 cup steamed broccoli and cauliflower with margarine
- 1 white dinner bun with margarine
- 2 seasoned pork cutlets
- 1 chocolate delite fiber bar
- 1 cup of a mixed cream soda and fruit punch slushie
- 30 minutes of jogging and walking intervals with a 5 minute walking warm up and a 5 minute walking cool down