It’s been a very busy day and tomorrow just promises more of the same! Yikes! Apparently I am right at the pinnacle of the last couple of months of my crazy, hectic schedule! I feel like I am right at the very top of a roller coaster that had a long, steep climb to its peak, and that any second the floor will seemingly drop out from under me and I’ll finally be able to experience a blast of excitement as everything I have been anticipating comes rushing at me! I just hope the ride has been worth it… I really will be so glad when I have a chance to relax, but I am – perhaps unbelievably – actually enjoying myself for the most part. I love being productive!
So my mood is definitely up and I think I did pretty well with the food today. I turned down ice cream twice! (Gasp!) I still had a sweet tooth going, but I fed it a lot of fruit and that seemed to help. I squeezed in a really short walk, but that was all the exercise I managed since I was too busy to even go to dragon boating this evening. I wish it wasn’t the case, but I don’t have very high hopes for getting in a lot of activity over the last few days of this craziness. I will be on the go a lot though, so maybe that will burn all the calories I usually would with more regimented routines. One can only hope!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 sandwich on a Portuguese bun with deli ham, cheese, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fat free apple-cranberry yogurt with 1 cup Vector cereal
- 2 large golden delicious apples with cinnamon
- 1 no fat apple freezie
- 4 blackberries
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 no fat strawberry freezie
- 2 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, mushrooms, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 15 minute walk