Somehow I have injured my hand. The meaty part of my right palm near the thumb is quite tender and this morning I knew that I would have to opt out of dragon boating tonight to avoid aggravating it further. That left me feeling a bit out of sorts.
Then, after quite a bit of pondering, I had to make the decision to stop going to the gym I was trying out. My hubby and I are simply too strapped for cash due to all the extra events that have been taking place over the past couple of months and which are still coming up in July. I was fine with taking advantage of my free pass when I thought there was somewhat of a possibility of me joining, but once I knew I couldn’t if I wanted to, I just felt too guilty to keep using the facilities. The staff have been so nice these past few days though that I phoned the owner to let him know why I would not be coming back. It’s a shame. I really may have considered becoming a member were my finances a little more accommodating.
So I am left with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth due to the crimps in my exercise plans. I hope tomorrow will be better, but the motivation is really lacking at this moment…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 slices white toast with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 2 cups instant lemon pudding
- 4 cups Vector cereal
- 1 1/4 cups steamed broccoli, mushrooms, onion, and green beans with margarine
- 1/2 baked potato with margarine, sour cream, and chives
- 1 cup pan-fried sliced beef with onions
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips, peppermint flavouring, and sprinkles
- 10 squats