Again, I didn’t do too badly today. I am still not quite on solid ground, but I am finally gaining a bit of footing. Every day is one more chance to make improvements and I am trying to take advantage of that.
I am largely lacking in sleep though and I think that is an issue. I am actually feeling a bit run down even during the days, so I know that I have to make some changes in that department. When I am consistently struggling to find a moment to even type out my food and exercise lists, and I am still only sleeping for four or five hours a night, then I know there is a problem. Where does all my time go?!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup low fat orange yogurt
- 2 caramel rice cakes
- 1 cocoa coconut cluster bar
- 1 piece of a chocolate pecan square
- 1 mug coconut steamed soy milk
- 1 cup heated tuna salad with grated cheese, grated zucchini, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, seasoning. and pepper
- 1 cup tiny cheese crackers and cranberries
- 1/2 apple
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with caviar and soy sauce
- 3/4 cup low fat piña colada yogurt with 1 cup multi-grain Cheerios
- 45 minute walk