Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ay, There's The Rub

Yes! I am going to bed at a half decent hour! My husband promised me that if I did that he would give me a nice, long massage. How could I turn that down!? I know it’s a bit of a problem that I have to force myself to slow down, and that my poor hubby felt the need to resort to bribery to get me to take care of myself, but at least I’m finally doing it…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3 cheddar rice cakes
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 apple fritter
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter blended drink
- 1 cup macaroni and cheese
- 3/4 cup cauliflower with ranch dip
- 3 slices of roast with gravy
- 1 cup steamed broccoli with margarine
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend

EXERCISE:
- 20 minute walk

2 comments:

  1. ooooh
    tell him I went to bed on time!!
    and to let my husband know the deal :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker