Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Achieving The Dream

It was not the best day food wise today; there was definitely a little bit of a backslide going on again. I need to get myself an electric collar or something!

Seriously though, the day itself was fabulous and getting better by the second! I am feeling very happy right now, so I think I am going to end on a high note and try to turn in semi-early once again. Two nights of decent sleep in a row… I was starting to think it wasn’t possible!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 2 caramel rice cakes
- 1 large strawberry spread and chocolate stuffed cookie with icing
- 1 sugar cookie with sprinkles
- 1 apple fritter
- 1 cup onion rings with honey mustard sauce
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli turkey and eggplant baba ghanouj
- 1/2 pear
- 12 whole wheat crackers with cheese
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

5 comments:

  1. I am coming over there to make you an egg white omelette. lol.
    See you *not really* in the morning. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm going to nag you a little. I used to crave sweets and carbs terribly, and honestly since taking chromium picolinate every day those cravings have all but gone. I wrote this to you a few days ago, thus the nagging comment. Just try it for a couple of weeks and see if it helps, it is just a supplement available at the health food store or wherever. I understand... you're doing great compared to what I used to do... I used to do away with half a pan of brownies (or more) in a day or whatever was around that day. Hang in there :) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with sweets. It's so hard! I do find I seem to have a bit more control if I completely avoid HFCS. This may all be in my head, but I'm convinced (mostly).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the same problem with sweets. It was not so bad when I was doing well, but since then I don't seem to be able to resist them. I'm interested in the chromium picolinate supplements that Lori suggested. I have heard that before about chromium, so I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read that you had a great day! Good for you!
    Michele at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tracker