Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Vague Sense Of Sadness

It was kind of a ‘meh’ day. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. I just sort of did my thing.

I think I am bordering on sad, but I don’t believe I have too good of a reason to be feeling that way. So, I’m simply continuing on and trying not to give myself much of a chance to truly get down. A couple of things that I really wanted are not going to happen. These types of opportunities come along often enough, so I don’t know why I am letting it get to me now. I guess I just felt like they were perfect fits – that I could have made more of them than other people. I know I’m being vague; I just don’t want to dwell.

This is turning into a bit more of a gloomy entry than I had realized it would be. I suppose I just need time to get over all this. The problem is there never seems to be enough of that one, precious commodity…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3 caramel and chocolate chip rice cakes
- 1 pear
- 2 bites pumpkin bread
- 1 sandwich on a baguette with smoked beef, cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter blended drink
- 1 apple fritter
- 1 apple
- 1 cup onion rings with honey mustard sauce
- 2 cups peanut butter and butter toffee chocolate bar ice cream blend

EXERCISE:
- 15 minute walk

1 comment:

  1. I very much appreciate the space you're in. I have some similar things happening myself. My recent realization: give myself the room to "grieve" what I hoped for. Let it move through and don't make myself wrong for now having the feelings I'm having. For whatever reason they're there, they are there. Breathe and release. It really is all good. Many blessings to you. And thank you for the abundant inspiration you give to the world. Don't hesitate calling on me if I can be of support. God bless.
    Becky
    http://mywalkfromflabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tracker