It was kind of a ‘meh’ day. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. I just sort of did my thing.
I think I am bordering on sad, but I don’t believe I have too good of a reason to be feeling that way. So, I’m simply continuing on and trying not to give myself much of a chance to truly get down. A couple of things that I really wanted are not going to happen. These types of opportunities come along often enough, so I don’t know why I am letting it get to me now. I guess I just felt like they were perfect fits – that I could have made more of them than other people. I know I’m being vague; I just don’t want to dwell.
This is turning into a bit more of a gloomy entry than I had realized it would be. I suppose I just need time to get over all this. The problem is there never seems to be enough of that one, precious commodity…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3 caramel and chocolate chip rice cakes
- 1 pear
- 2 bites pumpkin bread
- 1 sandwich on a baguette with smoked beef, cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter blended drink
- 1 apple fritter
- 1 apple
- 1 cup onion rings with honey mustard sauce
- 2 cups peanut butter and butter toffee chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 15 minute walk