Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Chores

Even my Friday nights are packed full of errands and projects. Sometimes it feels like there’s no end of this busyness in sight! I thought that I would have a bit of time to relax this weekend, but now that I have taken a closer look at my to do list I am doubtful. I am thankful that I at least enjoy all of the things that I am working on, but I do still wish I could have more of a chance to collect some better thoughts in regards to this journey…

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 cup carrots with roasted red pepper dip
- 6 inch sub on an Italian herbs and cheese bun with deli ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, black olives, onion, light mayonnaise, honey mustard, and pepper
- 1 toasted English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 4 crackers with cheese
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 peanut butter and butterscotch yogurt granola bar
- 1 apple
- 1 scoop praline ice cream and 1 scoop pumpkin pie ice cream in an ice cream waffle cone

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker