I am very tired of all this right now. I haven’t had a bad day per se. I am just not really jiving with the online journaling. I am sure it’s because I am having a hard time with this journey. I feel like I have been floundering for too long.
Tonight my husband asked me what was wrong; he said I seemed uncomfortable. I started to cry and told him that all I wanted was to eat. It was just a moment… and one that I kind of won, if I decide to look on the bright side, because I didn’t walk out the door with my admission to go out and buy all the sugary treats that I had been wanting right then. And I don’t feel like that all of the time (not even a lot of the time). But, sometimes, those thoughts drift in and are hard to get rid of.
I’m rambling and I know it. Like I said, I am tired. I won’t be giving this up; it’s too good for me even if I am too dispassionate to truly realize that or to completely commit to it right now. I will keep at it. But that doesn’t mean I have to like it.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 chocolate wafer sticks
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 banana
- 1 nectarine
- 1 mug pumpkin spice steamed soy milk
- 1 slice white chocolate mousse cake with whipped cream and coconut
- 1 2/3 waffles with margarine and maple syrup
- 2 slices garlic bread with Parmesan
- 1 cup cinnamon Mini Wheats cereal
- 15 whole wheat crackers with garlic and herb soft cheese
- 20 minute walk
- 40 minutes of rowing a dragon boat