It was a bad food night. I am feeling overwhelmed with quite a few things and the desire for junk proved too much. I had so much ice cream that my stomach hurts.
I talked to my husband tonight about how I am just not very thrilled with me right now. I am working hard at so many different things – and not so hard at others – but regardless of what efforts I am putting forward I am left feeling like I am not moving in the direction that I want quickly enough. I am frustrated.
So I ate.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 2 caramel chocolate chip rice cakes
- 2 grilled cheese sandwiches on white bread with light mayonnaise and margarine
- 3/4 cup fat free cherry yogurt with 1 cup cocoa Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 homemade lavender shortbread cookie
- 1 cup tiny cheesy crackers and raisins
- 3/4 cup steamed broccoli and cauliflower with margarine
- 2 breaded pork chops
- 3 cups macaroni and cheese with pepper
- 2 sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup blackberry candy corn
- 2 cups peanut butter and butter toffee ice cream blend
- 1 ice cream sandwich
- 10 squats