Thursday, October 14, 2010

Off To Bed...

... it's just that simple. It was a 'meh' kind of day. I have nothing new to report other than the fact that today greeted me with the same crazy schedule and left me with the typical end-of-day exhaustion that has been leaving me little more than a cyber mute of late. But, I still check in. It may not be a lot, but I am proud that I keep on at least doing that.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 4 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 peanut and butterscotch yogurt granola bar
- 3/4 cup low fat piƱa colada yogurt
- 1 mug marshmallow steamed soy milk
- 1 sandwich on a baguette with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and herb mayonnaise
- 1 large apple fritter
- 1/2 strawberry cream puff topped with powdered sugar
- 3 slices pork picnic with honey mustard and brown sugar glaze and Dijon mustard
- 10 whole wheat crackers with cheese

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to check in, so the routine is still there. Our days can be exhausting sometimes, and rest is necessary. I hope you are rested and refreshed soon and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker