Friday, October 29, 2010

It’s Nice To Be Appreciated

Well, I have to say, the day was pretty fabulous! I saw the culmination of one of the projects I have been working on and it went over really well. I also had several different conversations with people throughout the day who generously expressed an appreciation for the work I put into things. It was definitely a day for compliments! I also got to go to a birthday party and relax, have fun, and enjoy the company of people with whom I love spending time. And I even get to sleep in tomorrow for the first time in what feels like forever! Things are looking up!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 4 glasses of water
- 1 sandwich on a baguette with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and herb mayonnaise
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter blended drink
- 1 piece homemade pumpkin cheesecake topped with butter toffee chocolate bar pieces and pumpkin spice whipped topping
- 2 breaded chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce
- 2 cheeseburgers on hamburger buns with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise
- 1 glass root beer
- 1 homemade lavender shortbread cookie
- 1 piece ice cream cake
- 1 bite homemade jell-o layer bar
- 2 homemade Smarties cookies

EXERCISE:
- 25 minute walk

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great day! Hooray! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the world are you eating like this???? 2 CHEESEBURGERS??? MORE THAN ONE DESSERT PER DAY??? Haven't you learned????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your successful projection and some well-earned recognition.

    Anonymous questioned your food choice and it does look pretty heavy, but I also check out your weight loss on the right. You have done so well. I support the idea of some indulgences from time to time. It's all a balance and I think you have learned that well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep track and you will be okay. Just keep being honest about what you eat and what weight results, and eventually the two concepts will merge. Really, you are already whole and beautiful and just right the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that positive affirmation for your hard work must have given you a great ego boost, surely you were on a high from that .... so I am slightly mystified that you chose to eat five desserts today. That's a lot of fat and sugar! I read the comments on yesterday's blog and thought they were in fact, very insightful. You were offered some very good advice. Do you read the comments?

    I hope you take a moment to re-evaluate your exercise regime and food choices. Here is something you said a while ago that stuck with me and is so relevant now, "I don’t have to treat each temptation like it’s the last chance I will ever have of tasting that particular food again."

    Recommit to your goal and take positive steps to make it happen. You are not helpless in the face of temptation, you have fought these battles before and won. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker