I am finally getting to sleep at a decent hour! Yay!!! Wow, maybe I shouldn’t be so excited about such a simple thing, but there it is.
I am wiped too. I got in a couple of walks today and I just got home from a crazy dragon boating practice about an hour ago, so I really feel like I earned a good, solid rest. I pretty much always feel that way actually - it just never happens! But, this evening, I took a hot bath, put on my fuzzy bathrobe, and now I am checking in on here before calling it a night. Sometimes it really is the simple things that make life grand.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3 caramel rice cakes
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 mixed berry yogurt
- 1 piece of a peanut butter square with icing
- 1 golden delicious apple
- 2 cups pasta with cream sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower with ranch dip
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 3/4 cup low fat orange yogurt with 1 cup Multigrains cereal
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (55 minutes long and 20 minutes long)
- 50 minutes of rowing a dragon boat