Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not Enough Time In The Day

I have been on the go and working at stuff just about non-stop since 6:00am this morning and tomorrow will start at the same time. Why am I still up?! Oh, yeah… I am not quite finished everything that I have to get done. I wonder if toothpicks will suffice to hold my eyelids open for this last half hour?

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cup carrots with roasted red pepper dip
- 1 mug pumpkin spice steamed soy milk
- 1 large sandwich on white bread with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and herb mayonnaise
- 1 slice peach cheesecake
- 1 piece chocolate cake with chocolate icing and white chocolate shavings
- 3/4 pita pocket with roasted red pepper dip
- 1 apple
- 1 grilled cheese sandwich on white bread with margarine and light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat free mango-passion fruit yogurt with 1/2 cup wheat flake granola cereal

EXERCISE:
- 25 minute walk

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get some sleep...and not so busy days, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this way most days. I hope you get some rest and that you are able to rechage yourself for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker