Friday, October 22, 2010

Something Fishy

Well, I was going to sleep in tomorrow, but instead I am going to be up and out of the house before dawn to join in on a marathon paddle to raise awareness of the issues of fish farming and the importance of protecting wild salmon. I may be sleep-deprived, but at least I usually give up my rest for good reasons.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 2 cheddar rice cakes
- 3/4 cup fat free field berry yogurt
- 9 cheese and potato perogies with sour cream and bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blueberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 2 cups mint chocolate ice cream blend
- 1 pan-fried steak with mushrooms
- 1 baked potato with margarine and sour cream
- 1 cup broccoli with margarine
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup cocoa Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 slices with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 cranberry almond granola bar

EXERCISE:
- 10 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker