I was sent a link to something that was prompted by one of my posts from last week and I was very impressed with what I read. The point of the article shows a compassion and a confidence that can only lead to amazing results and I am compelled to share the relatively new journey being chronicled at Destined For 150 with all of you. The last two lines of her post really sum up exactly how I feel and, I think, exactly the outlook of countless others. I know this insightful lady is meant for success!
And, in line with the topic of her entry, in an attempt to make my own corner of the web a little more visitor friendly, I have added three new links that lead back to some of my more pertinent posts. I also still have the link to my anniversary photo video at the very top of my sidebar because I think that so many of us can start to get lost in the words, but can really find significance in actually seeing a transformation.
If anyone can think of any other articles I have written that they found to be of particular help or interest, please let me know in the comments section and I will consider linking to those too!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 3/4 cup garden blueberries
- 1 mug pumpkin spice steamed skim milk
- 1 breakfast sandwich on a white bun with egg white, turkey bacon, cheese, and butter
- 2 small pieces of three meat frozen pizza
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup granola cereal
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 6 potato and cheese perogies with bacon and sour cream
- 7 white chocolate chip chocolate cookies
- 1 1/2 mugs decaffeinated tea with milk
- 20 roasted red pepper and garlic crackers with cheese
- 1 piece chocolate cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles
- 25 minute walk