I have no idea what was going on last night, but my eye was much better even before I went to bed and it was completely fine when I woke up this morning. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something.
My husband is sort of unimpressed with me at the moment. Sometimes – as many long time readers of this blog already know – when I have a lot on the go I neglect my sleep, and he hates to see me exhaust myself so much. With the brevity of my posts lately, it’s not difficult to tell that I have been extremely pressed for time and, as usual, my default behaviour has kicked in. I think I’ve been averaging about four hours per night or so for the last week. Sigh. He’s right and I know it. At some point I will need to recognize the importance of getting proper rest.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup fat free cherry yogurt
- 1 pear
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 berry frozen yogurt tube
- 3 1/2 caramel rice cakes
- 1 mug pumpkin spice steamed soy milk
- 1 apple fritter
- 1 maple oatmeal scone with icing
- 20 minute walk