I’m tired. It was a long, albeit fruitful, day. I also have a ton of work to do this weekend.
Health wise I’m kind of ‘meh’. I’m not doing really poorly and I'm not doing really well today.
I am in a good place and feeling positive. I just don’t really have the energy or the time to go into details. But things are going well and I will keep slowly plugging away at improving my healthy eating and active living!
And for anyone interested in winning a free book, swing by the site where I write my column to enter the draw that is going on this month!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 cranberry almond multi-grain bar
- 1 large apple fritter
- 1 glass chocolate peanut butter ice blended drink
- 2 cups mint chocolate bar ice cream blend
- 6 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 4 pieces of breaded pork with sweet and sour sauce
- 15 minute walk